We offer a pleasant learning environment with historic yet innovative facilities.
- 10 classrooms, all with natural light
- A large student room
- Wireless internet access (Wi-Fi)
- A computer room
*The computer laboratory is available for student use before class (8:00 – 9:00 am) at break time (10:30 – 11:-00 am), lunchtime (12:30 – 1:20 pm) and after class (3:30 – 4:00). Students may also access the internet using their own lap-top computers and SELC’s Wi-Fi connection.
Well equipped classrooms
Our two-level campus features ten classrooms, a computer room with free Wi-Fi, and a welcoming student lounge where you can cozy up by the fireplace. Our waterfront location gives you a breathtaking view of the Vancouver Harbor and mountains.
Reception is available to assist students during their stay at SELC:
- Students can get a copy of the monthly social program
- Get maps of Vancouver, bus and skytrain lines
- General inquiries, e.g. Consulates in Vancouver, doctors/dentists, etc
- Get student ID card
- Collect mail and Johnson Fu cards
- Enroll, extend, and pay for study
- Request attendance certificates
- Request transcripts
- Accommodation enquiries