SELC in Sydney City Centre
- A campus at the heart of Australia’s most beautiful city
- SELC’s Sydney City campus is located in a modern building at the stylish end of York Street right in the heart of exciting Sydney.
- Our college is a short walk from Town Hall Station beside the historic Queen Victoria Building or a ten minute walk to Sydney Harbour, where you can experience the delights of Sydney’s famous Harbour Bridge and Opera House.
SELC is centrally located in the heart of Sydney’s shopping and entertainment precinct.
- One block from George Street, Sydney’s central street.
- Close to major department stores and boutique shops, featuring major local and international brands.
- Ten minute walk to Darling Harbour and King Street Wharf restaurant precinct.
- Ten minute walk to Chinatown and the cinema and theatre precincts.
- Fifteen minute walk to Sydney Harbour, The Harbour Bridge and The Opera House.
- Close to beautiful Hyde Park, the Botanical Gardens and The Rocks.
- One block from the historical Queen Victoria Building and Town Hall.
- Close to a wide range of restaurants, pubs and clubs.
- Minutes from Town Hall Station and a major bus terminal.
SELC offers a pleasant, spacious learning environment with modern, comfortable facilities.
- 11 classrooms, located on two levels
- Spacious modern lounge with computers and free wifi
- Floor to ceiling windows overlooking York Street
- Magazines and newspapers to read
- Microwaves coffee & tea making facilities
- Snack vending machine
- Information notice boards (accommodation, work, social activities)