You can find what you’re looking for here at SELC
- For over 30 years, SELC has maintained its reputation as a leading English language college with a long history of offering professionally developed specialised and traditional English courses.
- We invest in excellent teachers, ensuring that all SELC’s programs are of the highest quality and that our learning environment is the best possible. We hope you will take the opportunity to learn and grow with SELC!
- At SELC, we understand that different students have different needs when it comes to language learning, accommodation, and services. We’re confident you’ll find what you’re looking for at SELC.
SELC: since 1985
Over the last thirty years, SELC has developed its own unique educational experience, which separates us from larger, less personal schools in Australia and internationally. With the range and quality of the facilities SELC has to offer, students immediately gain a sense of the more personal and nurturing learning environment which is an integral part of SELC’s culture.
SELC was founded in 1985 in Sydney, making it one of the longest-established schools in Australia. SELC Canada opened its doors in Vancouver in 2012 and since then SELC Vancouver has developed its own unique culture and atmosphere. SELC also has Career Colleges in both Sydney and Vancouver. As the world faces a global skills shortage, SELC seeks to meet the demand for quality vocational education and training closely linked to industry.
Our innovative language and vocational programs are designed to ensure that SELC graduates have a distinctive experience to be able to have both fulfilling careers and lives.
English Only Policy- Learn to think in English
When students arrive at SELC for their first day orientation we begin their introduction to Australian lifestyle and culture by providing encouragement to begin ‘thinking in English’ both in and outside the classroom, ‘immersing’ themselves in the language.
Inside SELC our English Only policy is positively reinforced and students are rewarded for interacting in English with our friendly teachers and staff as well as students from other nationalities but most importantly with students from their own nationality at all times.
The right course for you:
- Study and make friends with students from over 30 different countries
- A range of English language courses for students 18 years and over
- Quality teaching from professional and caring teachers
- A high level of success in preparing students for the Cambridge and IELTS exams
- A range of direct entry pathways to further study institutions in Australia
- An in-house Accommodation Department offering homestay and other accommodation options
- An Academic Counselling Service to assist students who want to do further study in Australia
- A lively social activities program for students to enjoy life in and around Sydney with their teachers and new friends
- The reception is available for students currently studying at SELC and provides a wide range of services
Great Locations & Facilities:
- A comfortable learning environment located in the heart of Sydney’s East, close to Bondi Beach and green spaces, only minutes from public transport and excellent shopping
- Close to many famous Sydney tourist landmarks, making it easy to explore the best that Sydney has to offer
Easy to Enrol:
- Courses start every 4 weeks
- You can enrol online, by fax, e-mail, or directly at our student reception
- And if you have any questions, enquire here
Call Us: (61-2) 8305-5600