The social activities club at SELC is called the Kookaburra Club
The Kookaburra Club organises social activities such as:
- Monthly welcome party for new students
- Weekly sports activities: football & beach volleyball
- Sightseeing trips in Sydney
- Weekend trips to surfing beaches & Blue Mountains
- Regular movies and trivia nights
- Evening harbour cruise parties
- Special cultural and sporting events
- BBQs on the beach
- Fitness Boot Camp
- Bowling, tennis, golf and football games
We organise all kinds of activities for our students to help them explore and enjoy Sydney.
- Surfing lessons and surf weekends
- Sydney Harbour Bridge climb, jetboat and other harbour activities
- Bushwalking and trips to the Blue Mountains
- Sydney Aquarium, Taronga Zoo and Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Help with flights, accommodation and travel plans outside Sydney
- Farms and Wineries in the Hunter Valley
A great way to practise your English while you have fun!
Check out our Sports Activities page to learn about all that we offer.