Students from both language and career colleges benefit from SELC’s career advisor who, upon their arrival, will provide students with advice on adjusting to the workplace in Australia.
As part of this exclusive SELC program, students have access to a wide range of services including:
- One-to-One or small group discussions on career and
education options with a view to identifying and addressing skills gaps.
- Strategic support for employment, education and training.
- Assistance with CV, job seeking, applications and interview techniques.
- Workshops with industry professionals.
- Seminars and presentations on all aspects of career, work and professional development.