Teach children about the world and make sure they share quality time with others, specially other children.
- sing a song
- explore the childcare centre and the garden
- read a book (even the babies like the pictures)
- teach shapes and colours
- praise your children for something new they did
or something they did well (How important is that?)
- take children for a walk to the park, beach or anywhere near by
- do some drawing, painting or colouring
- pick up stones, look at flowers…new experiences are everywhere for children
- tell a story from your childhood
- play games
Every single new experience is important and as a caregiver you have the opportunity to help children to develop their skills and learn! What a beautiful opportunity!