- SELC Bondi Lodge is a leading provider of student accommodation in Sydney, offering independent living options in an unbeatable location for students coming to study or live temporarily in Sydney. Staying at SELC Bondi Lodge provides students with the opportunity to be independent and socialise with other international students so you can experience Sydney all year round whilst forming friendships and improving your English.
- SELC Bondi Lodge is within walking distance to public transport (buses & train) and closely located to SELC, only a 20-minute bus ride to the Sydney CBD, and a short walk from Australia’s most famous beach and shops. Staying at SELC Bondi Lodge allows you to visit all Sydney Tourist attractions including the Sydney Harbour Bridge and The Opera House and is only 30 minutes from Sydney international airport.
- Accommodation includes a range of single, double and twin room options, with or without ensuites. Catering to your student needs, SELC Bondi Lodge offers free continental breakfast daily and WIFI internet. Our facilities include communal kitchens and laundry facilities.
There are 3 room types available for students:
- Single Share Facility – single bedding configuration with external bathroom.
- Twin Share Facility – twin bedding configuration (2 singles or bunk) with external bathroom.
- Single / Double Private Facility – double bedding configuration (for up to 2 guests) with ensuite bathroom.
All rooms types include the following facilities:
TV/DVD, bed linen and towels provided, rooms serviced weekly, tea and coffee making facilities, fridge supplied in the room, ceiling fans, free WIFI internet, full kitchen and laundry facilities and secure buildings with 24 hour managers on site.
More Information4 minimum stay
Students may be requested to change rooms
SELC students only
Rooms serviced once a week